As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 health data, the CCSD must proactively develop a plan to transition to the hybrid instructional model, while maintaining all health and safety protocols. At this time, we do not know when the hybrid instructional model will be implemented.
Please click this link (https://aarsiapps.ccsd.net/survey/) and complete the questionnaire at your earliest convenience. There are just 4 questions so it won’t take you long :) We need 100% of parents to complete the survey by 6:00 pm on Monday, November 9th. If the District transitions to the hybrid instructional model, this information will guide the District's implementation of the proposed transition to the hybrid instructional model.
Please send me a Dojo message and let me know when you have completed it and what option you chose. I need to keep track of it on my end and submit it to my administration. Completing this survey is very important to the district, as well as our school. We will need to make decisions based on students attending and students remaining on distance learning.
- Option 1- My child will attend school in person two days each week and participate in distance education 3 days each week.
- Option 2- My child will continue with full-time distance education for the remainder of the school year.)
Some things to keep in mind:
- You will need your child’s birth date and student number to begin the survey.
- Please submit a separate survey for each child in your household.
- Once we begin the hybrid model, parents cannot switch to the other option.
- Parents are not able to choose the specific days they want their child to attend. Transportation may dictate which days your child will be coming to school. Only 50% of the bus can be filled.
- Your child’s teacher may change when/if we transition to the hybrid model.
- Things will be very different if we come back into the building. Every child and adult will be in a mask. Lunch will be eaten in the classrooms. There will be no sharing of materials. There will be no recess. Specialist teachers will come to the classroom.
Thank you for your time!